Subject: Re: SCSI card setup
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>
From: JS <oghistorian@yahoo.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 10/30/2003 04:05:30
Hi Manuel and Tom,

Well, I changed some of the settings and so far
nothing shows up in the dmesg about the scsi card.  I
am wondering at this point if I should play around
with some of the other setting and see what happens.
I hope we could get it working because I really don't
want to deem it DOA.

Thanks again for all the help!

J Silverman