Subject: Re: building pureftpd
To: admin@datazap.net <admin@datazap.net>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 10/29/2003 23:35:02
Hello Al,

On Thu, 30 Oct 2003, admin@datazap.net wrote:

> checking for mysql_init in -lmysqlclient... yes
> checking whether mysql clients can run... no
> configure: error: Your MySQL client libraries aren't properly installed

Look to see if you have a config.log file in your ${WRKSRC} directory
(like work*/pureftpd*/config.log).

Scan through it to find the real error message. It might be a missing
header or missing library for example. Let us know.

> Could this be because I have 'LOCALBASE=/usr/local'?

It could be, but I doubt it. (I don't use pureftpd, but I do strange
LOCALBASE like /home/me/whatever and /usr for many packages for over a
year.)

   Jeremy C. Reed
   http://bsd.reedmedia.net/