Subject: Re: SCSI card setup
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
From: JS <oghistorian@yahoo.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 10/29/2003 15:01:20
Hi Manuel,

Well, I tried to use those tools for the drive numbers
you mentioned, but it either comes up with "Unknown
special file or file system" or something like "Device
not configured." What could be causing the issue? Is
there any way just to tell that the machine recognizes
the card and the attached devices without having to
mount them?

Thanks,
J Silverman