Subject: Re: Change Resolution in NetBsd?
To: Michal Pasternak <michal@pasternak.w.lub.pl>
From: JS <oghistorian@yahoo.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 10/29/2003 04:51:56
Hi Michal and Gilbert,

Thanks for all the help.  After playing with some of
the settings I changed, I found out I changed
something in /etc/ttys that wasn't supposed to be
altered.  After fixing it, I can now login under the
default console at 80x25 and then can switch to the
other 80x50 consoles.

Also, what does the gnu screen do?  Is there any
benefits using that?

Thanks,
J Silverman
--- Michal Pasternak <michal@pasternak.w.lub.pl>