Subject: Re: Change Resolution in NetBsd?
To: Soren Jacobsen <snj@pobox.com>
From: JS <oghistorian@yahoo.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 10/25/2003 07:09:36
Hi Soren,

I checked out the link and followed the instructions
under "14.1.1. 50 lines text mode with wscons"

However, I cannot log in under the default screen,
which is still under the old resolution.  It seems to
stall and eventually it said that login was incorrect,
even though I typed it in correctly.  So I switched
screens and to my surprise it was in the larger
resolution.  I then tried to login and it worked fine.

What could be the issue with this?  It seems really
odd to me that I can't login under the default screen,
yet still be able to under another one.

Thanks for all the help!
J Silverman