Subject: Re: General Questions
To: Richard Ibbotson <richard@sheflug.co.uk>
From: Eric Fox <eric@fox.phoenix.az.us>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 10/22/2003 06:31:03
You can find nasm in pkgsrc/devel as well as yasm, a BSD licensed
assembler.  For emulators, there are several options in pkgsrc/emulators,
including dosbox and doscmd to emulate DOS and bochs, pcemu, and vmware to
emulate a PC on which you can run a dos or windows environment inside your
NetBSD system.  Your friend should be able to find what he needs there.

---
  /\---/\  Eric J Fox
 /  o o  \ Home & Small Business Computer Support
 \.\   /./ in the Phoenix Metropolitan Area
    \@/    http://fox.phoenix.az.us/support
.