Subject: SCSI Controller Card Compatibility (was: Re: BIND configuration)
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
From: JS <oghistorian@yahoo.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 10/20/2003 12:00:53
Hi Manuel,

Thank you for the info.  Actually I found two nice and
cheap isa scsi controller cards from Adaptec that I am
wondering are compatible with NetBSD before I purchase
them.  The first one is the Adaptec Model AHA-1540C
and the second one is the Adaptec Model AHA-1540CF.
Are both compatible with Netbsd and is either one more
compatible?

Thanks,
J Silverman