Subject: Re: BIND configuration (was: Re: D-Link DFE-530TX+ Compatibility)
To: David S. <davids@idiom.com>
From: JS <oghistorian@yahoo.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 10/18/2003 06:49:55
Hi David and Nate,

Thanks for the info.  However, I think the problem was
with the router, so when I contacted my ISP for an IP
of their nameserver and put that in, every thing began
to work as it should.

But, I am also having some issues installing some
packages on the system.  An error message keeps coming
up saying that my temporary directory is full.  I
figure this is most likely caused by the really small
disk, only 540 mb, its running on.  So I would like to
get an external drive to supplement the internal one
(there's no room for another internal drive in the
case and I would rather not replace the drive I got
working already).  But what kind of drive would be
most compatible with NetBSD, scsi or usb?  Whatever
one I choose, I also need to get a controller pci card
too, so if you have any suggestions on which card
works the best, that would be great.

Thanks again for all the help!
J Silverman