Subject: Re: problems getting the system/userland source via cvs
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.org>
From: Christian Palomino <zakhrin@freeshell.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 10/15/2003 12:21:56
--=-BnPNSAeQP3uS6ENAiVX3

El Wed, 15 de 10 de 2003 a las 12:02, Stefan Dengscherz escribi?=20
> Yes i tried both, checking out with an existing (empty) /usr/src and a
> non existing - executing the cvs checkout command both times in /usr.
>=20
> The checkout just finished and it seems to me that cvs rm -Rf's the src
> dir after the checkout because i watched the directory on another
> console and noticed the subdirs in src disappearing.
Well, once I had that problem with the STABLE branch, and it was because
you have to use :
cvs checkout -rnetbsd-1-6 -PA src
and not -rnetbsd-1-6-1, if I remeber well (the branch is 1.6 and you'll
get 1.6.1 anyway)
in current you aren't supposed to use -r I think, but I just did it a
long time ago, and I'n not sure.

Regards

--=20
Christian Palomino
mailto::zakhrin@freeshell.org
http://www.palominocassain.com
GPG FingerPrint: BFF6 784E 01D1 1722 90C2 276A 00CD 900D 624D 100F

--=-BnPNSAeQP3uS6ENAiVX3

--=-BnPNSAeQP3uS6ENAiVX3--