Subject: Re: D-Link DFE-530TX+ Compatibility
To: Jeffrey Bedard <jefbed@e-list.net>
From: JS <oghistorian@yahoo.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 10/13/2003 14:55:09
Hi Jeff,

Thank you very much for the info.  The card is now
being recognized and I can ping some of the other
computers on the network.  However, I did not do the
latter part of your instructions because I do not know
the name server of my ISP.  Is there anyway that the
computer can autoconfig this, or do I have to check
with my ISP?

Thanks again,
J Silverman