Subject: Re: D-Link DFE-530TX+ Compatibility
To: None <collver1@comcast.net, vugdeox@freeshell.org>
From: JS <oghistorian@yahoo.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 10/13/2003 06:45:46
Hi Ben and All,

Well, the installation of NetBSD on my old Pentium
75mhz went very well.  On first restart, she booted
great, and I had a working unix distro in less than a
couple of hours.  It was also one of the easiest
installations that I have ever done!

Anyway, I noticed that my new D-link card is not being
recognized by the OS.  I know you state some
configurations below, but how do I configure it?  I'm
really new to NetBsd and unix as a whole and would
like to get this computer on my network so I could set
up the web server software.

--- Nate Hill <vugdeox@freeshell.org> wrote:
> Most likely, my card worked in an old IBM330 (Intel
> Pentium 100Mhz)

Also, Nate, thank you very much for the info.  I
installed the card and so far I haven't had any major
problems except that it is not recognized by the OS.
But the LEDs do turn on, and before I installed
NetBSD, Windows did recognize the card.

Thanks again,
J Silverman