Subject: Re: D-Link DFE-530TX+ Compatibility
To: JS <oghistorian@yahoo.com>
From: None <collver1@comcast.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 10/11/2003 13:18:48
Hi,

I use a lot of DFE-530TX+'s at home because I bought some on sale.  They
work just fine.  However you wouldn't want to use them in a busy server
because there may be performance issues with that realtek chipset.

rtk0 at pci0 dev 10 function 0: D-Link Systems DFE 530TX+
rtk0: interrupting at irq 9
rtk0: Ethernet address XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX
ukphy0 at rtk0 phy 7: Generic IEEE 802.3u media interface
ukphy0: OUI 0x000000, model 0x0000, rev. 0
ukphy0: 10baseT, 10baseT-FDX, 100baseTX, 100baseTX-FDX, auto

Cheers,

Ben