Subject: Something odd with Yahoo groups
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org, schwichs@msn.com>
From: Gan Uesli Starling <alias@starling.us>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 10/03/2003 04:18:14
Dear NetBSD gurus,

It is probably a coincidence, but I can't seem to sign
up as a member Yahoo. About 15 times in a row I have
filled out the form to become a Yahoo member (so as to
monitor a group while a friend is to be out of the
country). Every single time it gets to the final submit...
and I then get the screen that says there is a problem
with the server (presumably their end).

I recall that this happened to me last year too, on a
different PC, but still running Mozilla on NetBSD.

I don't see how that can possibly be it. But after so
many times in a row I thought I'd ask. Is there something
at Yahoo which does not like Mozilla on NetBSD?

Thanks,

Gan

--

  Mistera Sturno - Rarest Extinct Bird