Subject: Re: Switching over to pkg/postfix
To: Bruce J.A. Nourish <bjan+netbsd-help@bjan.net>
From: Roger Fischer <r@aileron.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 09/30/2003 23:46:38
Well, that fixed it.  I don't know why the definitions for those
three paramaters were blank in my most recent pkgsrc version of
postfix (2.0.14).  Now it's up, running, and blocking those damn
windoze virus emails.  I would have expected that setting them to the
mail wrapper settings of /usr/sbin/sendmail, /usr/bin/newaliases and
/usr/bin/mailq would have worked, but it didn't.  Setting them to the
path of the newly installed binaries under /usr/pkg/* worked.

Thanks,
- Roger