Subject: Re: Switching over to pkg/postfix
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.org>
From: Bruce J.A. Nourish <bjan+netbsd-help@bjan.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 09/28/2003 23:15:45
On Sun, Sep 28, 2003 at 10:38:58PM -0700, Roger Fischer wrote:
> At 9:48 PM -0500 9/28/03, James K. Lowden wrote:
> Thanks for the info.  Any idea about the following settings in main.cf?
> I can't find any info about them at www.postfix.org in the docs section.
>
> 	sendmail_path =
> 	newaliases_path =
> 	mailq_path =

I don't know what they mean, but I do know that by copying the contents
of /usr/pkg/share/example/postfix into /usr/pkg/etc/postfix I was able
to get almost all of the configuration for free. My postfix install
works perfectly, and I simply accepted the defaults the options you
mention above. Upon inspection, they seem to be:

sendmail_path = /usr/pkg/sbin/sendmail
newaliases_path = /usr/pkg/bin/newaliases
mailq_path = /usr/pkg/bin/mailq
--
Bruce J.A. Nourish <bjan+public@bjan.net> http://bjan.net