Subject: RE: foo
To: NetBSD <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Fernando Ortiz <fernando@rxp.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 09/23/2003 21:31:30

I like this list a lot however I'm afraid I'm going to have to give up my
email address with all the spam and virus I am now getting. Is there a
chance of convincing the operators to parse and munge the email addresses in
the archives? I think that's a big hole. I'm sure it's been discussed before
but I can't locate it.

Thanks again.
Fernando

PS: is everyone here using email interface or web interface? Perhaps that's
the thing I'm missing. I don't see a web interface anywhere. Will that hide
the email address?