Subject: Re: Send the self destined packet till network
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
From: None <amitg@hss.hns.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 09/23/2003 09:16:46
Hi,

I tried without having any lo0 interface. In that case system gives core
dump in the rtalloc method.
Actually i dont want to do it manually, i am looking for the approach where
i can make the necessary changes in the code
to achieve this.

Thanx
amit

Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org> on 09/23/2003 01:29:38 AM