Subject: Updates/Corrections to Berkeley zipcodes file?
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: None <beaker@myrealbox.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 09/12/2003 00:08:57
This is a bit silly I know, but I actually do use this file
(/usr/share/misc/zipcodes) and I've noticed a few omissions and
errors in it. Is someone somewhere responsible for keeping it
updated? My copy has the following info in the header:

# Zip Code : Location
#       $NetBSD: zipcodes,v 1.5 1997/03/26 06:31:01 mikel Exp $
#       @(#)zipcodes    8.1 (Berkeley) 6/8/93

"mikel" is Mike Long, but I'm not sure he is still a maintainer as
a search didn't turn up any recent posts. Should I attempt to file
my corrections as a "bug" ?   8^J
-beaker
--
[ SIMPLE MACHINES ] --> gopher://beaker.mdns.org        what - no gopher?

 -->  http://www.floodgap.com/gopher/gw.lite?gopher://beaker.mdns.org:70/11/