Subject: Re: updating sendmail
To: None <Netbsd-help@NetBSD.org>
From: Scott Zahn <scott@xeroxparc.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 09/02/2003 20:05:45
I didn't say this was any long term solution, just that I've done it and
it can be done.  I was getting my mail rejected because I was masquerading
my domain; but rather than generate, diff, ad nauseum, I hand edited the
cf file.  That got e-mail working quickly and bought me time to calmly
create a new mc file.

--
1 + 1 = 10