Subject: Re: ISDN help
To: Martin Schmitz <martin-schmitz@web.de>
From: Ingolf Steinbach <Ingolf.Steinbach@jena-optronik.de>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 08/04/2003 10:44:20
Martin Schmitz wrote:
> I wouldn't recommend this setup, 'cause many people have soundcards
> using irq 5. I jumpered the card to:
>
> isic0 at isa0 port 0x300-0x307 irq 3

Maybe you are right, but in my case (no soundcard) IRQ 5
was (is) a working solution, so I did not consider changing
it again.

> I don't ever get any errors. Maybe your card is broken?

Apart from the (seldom) protocol errors which cause
persistent deactivation, I have no problems with the card.

> I remember that it was quite hard to find out how to set the jumpers but
> finally I found a document describing it. If someone needs it -> email
> me.

Yes, please.

Regards
    Ingolf
--

Ingolf Steinbach                       Jena-Optronik GmbH
ingolf.steinbach@jena-optronik.de       ++49 3641 200-147