Subject: USB devices dont work ( I see a correlation...)
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Todd Gruhn <tgruhn2@mail.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 06/26/2003 20:52:21
I purchased a Wingman Rumblepad about 2mo ago.
I get the error UHUB1: port1, set config at addr2 failed
I now find these 2 other posts with the same prob!

Greywolf           port-i386 5/11/2003
uhub1:  port1, set config at addr 2 failed
uhub1:  device problem, disabling port 1

Stephen Borill (USB Keybd) NetBSD-help  6/16/2003
uhub0: port1, set config at addr 2 failed
uhub0: device problem, disabling port 1

Todd Gruhn (ME)  from dmesg
uhub1:  port1, set config at addr 2 failed
uhub1:  device problem, disabling port 1

Iget the device problem -- its precipitated by 'set config ...'
right?
SO, WHATS "set config at addr2"?? It shows up in all 3 cases
and seems to be the root of the mess...
Is there supposed to be more config info input some how;
ore is this a BIOS/USB problem?
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup