Subject: Re: URGENT GZIP HELP NEEDED
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: yo _ <exhausted01@hotmail.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 06/20/2003 18:11:08
Hello ALL,

Thanks again to everyone who helped me getting my files back, i was really
so depressed! Uncook95 worked like a charm (or dream!), it was especially
suited for the job since i had uploaded the files on a Windows machine. My
greatest thanks to all of you who identified and solved the problem.
GREATEST THANKS!

Sincerly Ultra Grateful,
Rian Hunter