Subject: Re: URGENT GZIP HELP NEEDED
To: None <tomsbsd03@t-email.de>
From: yo _ <exhausted01@hotmail.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 06/20/2003 17:16:57
OH MY GOD, thank you ALLL SOOOOOOO MUCH. I am soooo relieved! I'm soo
excited right now i can't even think. Can anyone give me step by step
instructions on how to fix the files, i am scared of messing them up again
that i don't want to ruin them. thank you so so so so much. (i can't believe
i uploaded them in ascii mode, super d'oh!)
-rian