Subject: RealTek 8139 (can't map i/o space)
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Seung Won Jun <seungwjun@yahoo.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 06/09/2003 21:47:06
Hi,

I've just installed NetBSD 1.6.1 into my desktop using
its ISO image. I believe the installation has been
done well, as I can log in as root.

However, I have trouble with the ethernet card
(RealTek 8139 as the NetBSD kernel correctly
identifies) running. It runs well in Windows and
Linux. The relevant line from /var/log/messages seems:

  rtk0: can't map i/o space

No wonder, dhclient is not working. I'm curious
because the device is in the Supported PCI Devices
list.

Anyone who is running NetBSD with RealTek ethernet
card? Anyone can help please?

Thank you,
Seung