Subject: Re: problem with imp/horde
To: None <netbsd@ns.purk.ee>
From: Dividere <dividere@reva.sixgirls.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 05/28/2003 14:21:11
I run squirrelmail with no problems. One of my users was telling me about
imp so I was curious about it.
Perhaps I should try to run it with the older version of php :)
best,
Dividere
these are my php related packages:
php-4.2.3nb2        HTML-embedded scripting language
php-gettext-4.2.3   PHP4 extension for gettext support
php-session-4.2.3   PHP4 extension for session-handling
php-imap-4.2.3nb1   PHP4 extension for IMAP (Internet Mailbox Access
Protocol)
php-xml-4.2.3       PHP4 extension for parsing XML
php-pcre-4.2.3      PHP4 extension for Perl-compatible regular expressions
php-mysql-4.2.3     PHP4 extension for MySQL databases
ap2-php-4.2.3       Apache module for PHP4