Subject: RE: can't figure out port forwarding. :-(
To: NetBSD <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: None <fernando@rxp.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 05/26/2003 22:46:31

ok, so will X install and work for me if i'm just using my NetBSD box via
Putty from my Win2k box? i mean, will it work like a remote desktop? 'cuz my
NetBSD is just a headless Firewall/nat thing over there at my office. Even
when i'm at the office i don't actually site at that machine. i still use
putty to log on to it.

Thanks James.
Fernando