Subject: Partition table lost?
To: None <Knappe@tu-harburg.de>
From: dieter <dieter@opensource.rave.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 05/26/2003 10:32:07
> 			Hallo!
>
> I booted with the 1.6.1 CD and when I look with fdisk on the old
> disk, there are only the 3 Windows partitions present. The last part of
> this disk is marked as unused.

Oh. Windows dit it again. A friend of mine lost his linux partition in
almost the same way about a week ago. He used gpart (sysutils/gpart,
http://www.stud.uni-hannover.de/user/76201/gpart/) to recover his
partitiion table.

hope it helps,
dieter

--

	There is virtue in doing the right thing just for
	the sake of doing it right.  -- Nicholas Petreley