Subject: Re: washington DC, usa version dsl issues
To: Greg Troxel <gdt@ir.bbn.com>
From: Joe Reed <jnr@cwru.edu>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 05/24/2003 12:17:25
i foudn the problem.  this issue had nothing to do with verizon, in fact.  the
problem was that i had a few leftover ipf rules from my previous that were
blocking on external ethernet interface and not operating on the pppoe0
interface.

::smack head with own stupidity::

thanks to those for the help.

--joe