Subject: Re: SDL headers not found
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Nathan Langford <njl@sdf.lonestar.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 05/24/2003 16:02:07
On Fri, 23 May 2003, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:

> On Sat, 24 May 2003, Nathan Langford wrote:
>
> > I installed SDL from pkgsrc, but subsequent packages seem not to be
> > finding the header file.
>
> What package are you trying to build?

This is the gnuboy package which builds okay with xlib, but I'm trying to
get the SDL version working.

> How are you trying?

Well first I'm trying to get 'make configure' right.

> Have a look at the config.log (if available) to see real error.

configure:2716: checking for SDL/SDL.h
configure:2726: cc -E   conftest.c
configure:2723: SDL/SDL.h: No such file or directory
configure:2732: $? = 1
configure: failed program was:
#line 2722 "configure"
#include "confdefs.h"
#include <SDL/SDL.h>
configure:2751: result: no
configure:2760: WARNING: SDL found but headers are missing!!

I'm still stumped as SDL.h is right in /usr/pkg/include/SDL/SDL.h

Thanks!
-Nathan