Subject: Re: ML-PPP in PPPD
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Bruce Anderson <brucea@shell.spacestar.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 05/23/2003 07:46:50
pppd(8)

       multilink
              Enables the use of the PPP multilink protocol.   If
              the  peer  also  supports multilink, then this link
              can become part of a bundle between the local  sys-
              tem  and  the peer.  If there is an existing bundle
              to the peer, pppd will join this link to that  bun-
              dle,  otherwise pppd will create a new bundle.  See
              the MULTILINK section below.  This option  is  cur-
              rently only available under Linux.