Subject: RE: pkgsrc question...
To: 'Frederick Bruckman' <fredb@immanent.net>
From: Larson, Timothy E. <Larson.Timothy1@mayo.edu>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 05/05/2003 13:16:20
>You should know that running "X" on any Mac, today, is for masochists
>only.

Why would I be installing on an SE/30 if I wasn't a masochist?
:D
Something about seeing X in b&w at 512x342 just makes me smile.

>[BTW, I've wrapped your lines so other people can read this. You'll
>bet a better response from the lists if you do the same from the outset.]

I know.
I've been saddled with a broken email client, as noted in my sig.
:P
I'd prefer pine, actually.
Simply fixing the quoting to be something close to the accepted norm is a big hurdle.
I'll try to remember in the future.

Tim
--
Tim Larson     <><   <><   <><   <><   <><     OL 4-131-2
Info. Services - Internal Medicine Clinical Systems, Mayo Clinic, Rochester