Subject: RE: pkgsrc question...
To: 'Frederick Bruckman' <fredb@immanent.net>
From: Larson, Timothy E. <Larson.Timothy1@mayo.edu>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 05/02/2003 08:36:05
>It's in the "text" set. It's supposed to be a hard-link to "tmac.an"
>(and vice-versa). It's there, in the set on ftp.netbsd.org:

Hrmm.  That's exactly what I've got too.  I wonder if somehow the installer app screwed up.  I guess I can always untar them from the command line instead.

Thanks,

Tim

--
Tim Larson     <><   <><   <><   <><   <><     OL 4-131-2
Info. Services - Internal Medicine Clinical Systems, Mayo Clinic, Rochester