Subject: pkgsrc question...
To: 'netbsd-help@netbsd.org' <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Larson, Timothy E. <Larson.Timothy1@mayo.edu>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 05/02/2003 07:44:05
Hi guys...

I'm trying to build dt from source on 1.6, after my recently posted problem (on port-mac68k) trying to install the binary package.  I grabbed pkgsrc yesterday and got to work.  I get this message:

Your package tools need to be updated to 2002/11/23 versions.  The installed package tools were last updated on 2002/08/04.  Please "make install" in ../../pkgtools/pkg_install.

So I do that.  And that gives me this error:

You need to have the 'text' set installed to build this package!

I thought I had installed it, but it's been awhile, so I dug out my CD and installed it.  Then I try the 'make install' of the package tools again.  Exact same problem!  So I look at the Makefile to determine exactly what it thinks is wrong.  It appears that I don't have a /usr/share/tmac/tmac.andoc file on my system, which seems to be the indicator it's checking.  Where do I get this sucker?

If I'm asking the wrong list, just let me know.

Thanks,
Tim

--
Tim Larson     <><   <><   <><   <><   <><     OL 4-131-2
Info. Services - Internal Medicine Clinical Systems, Mayo Clinic, Rochester