Subject: Re: Getting 1.6.1 source
From: Julian Coleman <jdc@coris.org.uk>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 04/22/2003 09:37:33
> Can I get a 1.6.1 source tree by doing a
> 	cvs checkout -rnetbsd-1-6 -PA src
> or do I need to use something else than '-rnetbsd-1-6'?

The "netbsd-1-6" tag is the branch tag for the 1.6 branch.  If you checkout
and update that tag, you will get the NetBSD 1.6 source, plus all the fixes
that have been applied to the point you checkout or update.  At some point,
this coincided with the 1.6.1 release.  If you want the exact 1.6.1 release
sources, you need to checkout with the "netbsd-1-6-PATCH001-RELEASE" tag.

                    My other computer also runs NetBSD
                          http://www.netbsd.org/