Subject: Re: appletalk
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: cornelii <cornelii@ifrance.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 04/20/2003 21:17:48
--------------050201080706050401080500

>Try disabling, then re-enabling AppleTalk on the clients. I seem to
>remember having to do that once before the server would show up after
>upgrading to 1.6.1. (That's with a Mac OS 8.1 client.)
>
>Frederick

thanks for your answer. It helped me to anderstand better the problem.
My configuration seems to be good. In fact the appletalk broadcast
doesn't work, and in tcp/ip  I can reach  the  others computers on the
network.

Regards

Cornelii

--------------050201080706050401080500

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
 cite="midPine.NEB.4.44.0304200751170.26594-100000@tautology.immanent.net">
  <pre wrap=""><!---->
Try disabling, then re-enabling AppleTalk on the clients. I seem to
remember having to do that once before the server would show up after
upgrading to 1.6.1. (That's with a Mac OS 8.1 client.)

Frederick

  </pre>
thanks for your answer. It helped me to anderstand better the problem.
My configuration seems to be good. In fact the appletalk broadcast
doesn't work, and in tcp/ip&nbsp; I can reach&nbsp; the&nbsp; others computers on the
network. <br>
Regards<br>
Cornelii<br>

--------------050201080706050401080500--

Envie de discuter en "live" avec vos amis ? Tilicharger MSN Messenger
http://www.ifrance.com/_reloc/m la 1hre messagerie instantanie de France