Subject: Re: 1.6 disk2 problem
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Chuck Yerkes <chuck+nbsd@2003.snew.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 03/25/2003 00:29:32
I used to be able to use Sun floppies when they were BRAND NEW.

I don't think I've had a good Sun floppy experience for 8 or 10 years.
I usually keep a diskless boot env around if only for when I manage
to hurt my test/build machine (removing libc.so* for example).

For the 100-200MB of disk it takes, it's worthwhile to have around.

I could mutter something about blowing air throught the drive and
remove dust.  I could say something about burning the floppy image
to CD, but I'm not sure what NetBSD offers for that.

Quoting Ranjiniganesh@aol.com (Ranjiniganesh@aol.com):