Subject: Re: Howto import win32 dlls to NetBSD?
To: , <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Florian_St=F6hr?= <florian.stoehr@login-solutions.de>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 03/22/2003 13:44:27
well, UNIX has something that is "LIKE" dlls, so-calls "shared objects"
(.so),
and this functions like DLLs, although you cannot just take a DLL and
compile
it under BSD. You have to #include <dlfcn.h>.

LoadLibrary() correspons to dlopen(), GetProcAddress() to dlsym().

If you want, I can send you a small demo (so-code + test application) with
an "update.sh" containing the cc-commands to compile SO and TEST.

flo