Subject: Re: myrinet drivers?
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: None <brook@biology.nmsu.edu>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 03/21/2003 17:00:00
Michael Thompson writes:
 > A quick Google of Myrinet and NetBSD found 934 pages. It looks like it has
 > already been done.

OK, but as far as I can tell there is no integration of anything into
NetBSD itself.  What is the impediment to that?  Are the drivers
substandard?  Is there no interest?  Is the work involved too great?
Do people not have access to the hardware?  Something else?

I, for one, would like to see some of this work integrated into NetBSD
and might be able to assist that (in a nonprogramming way).  Perhaps
answers to the above will make it clear that this will not or should
not happen.

Thoughts?

Cheers,
Brook