Subject: Re: Installing NetBSD on a laptop (but wait, the complications grow)...
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Chuck Yerkes <chuck+nbsd@2003.snew.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 03/10/2003 11:58:15
My powerbook G3 works fine.  It even net boots.
My RDI Brightlight works fine (even at 16 lbs:).

Not to be too cranky, but if iyou provide actual information
about your laptop, you might get actual answers.

Oh, you needsome ay to get large files to it.  If that means pulling
the harddrive and putting it into a real computer for loading, fine.

Quoting Arlen Cuss (acuss@optusnet.com.au):