Subject: Re: controller or hard drive problem
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
From: webmaster@datazap.net <webmaster@datazap.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 03/04/2003 21:10:33
Hi,

I think that it is a hardware problem, but is it a problem with the drive
or with the controller? It has been hanging for a second when I access
sd0 (sometimes longer than a second). I am not sure if it hangs when
accessing sd1.

Is there a way that I can check to see if it is a drive problem or a
problem with the controller?

Or is there a way I can lookup exactly what the error message means?

Thanks,
Al