Subject: Problem with ICA Client
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Francisco =?iso-8859-1?Q?Gayt=E1n?= <fg@hispabsd.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 03/04/2003 13:45:43
Hi.

I have a problem with the Citrix ICA client (installed from pkgsrc-current) running in NetBSD-1-6 stable.

If I try to run setupwfc script to install ICA, I obtain this:

<root@data> [/usr/pkg/lib/ICAClient] $ ./setupwfc

This installation is not the correct type for a NetBSD workstation.

If I run wfcmgr the initial screen appears, but when I try to make the connection, in the console appears this:

sh: error while loading shared libraries: /usr/pkg/lib/libhistory.so.4: undefined symbol: __mb_cur_max
sh: error while loading shared libraries: /usr/pkg/lib/libhistory.so.4: undefined symbol: __mb_cur_max
An error occured. The error code is 10 (E_CANNOT_READ_INI_FILE)

The file appsrv.ini is readable and it's located in ~/.ICAClient

Any idea?

Thanks in advance.

--
Francisco Gaytán <fg@hispabsd.org>