Subject: Re: Help building openssh w/ skey on NetBSD-cur
To: Sean J. Schluntz <schluntz@workofstone.com>
From: Lubomir Sedlacik <salo@Xtrmntr.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 03/03/2003 13:49:17
--MGYHOYXEY6WxJCY8

hi,

On Sun, Mar 02, 2003 at 07:38:44PM -0800, Sean J. Schluntz wrote:
>=20
> Ok, OpenSSH and skey built together on Darwin no problem from the pkgs
> tree but when I try to build them together on NetBSD I get a compile
> error about skey expecting more arge (4) than ssh is using (3).
>=20
> I see some comments in the mail system about that being the case, but
> can't find a patch or a way to make it work.
>=20
> Anyone out there know what I need to do to make OpenSSH and s/key play
> nice on the current branch?

nothing, except initializing S/Key with skeyinit(1).  in-tree sshd is
built with S/Key support already:

  /usr/sbin/sshd:
           -lskey.1 =3D> /usr/lib/libskey.so.1

and enabled in sshd_config by default:

  # Change to no to disable s/key passwords
  #ChallengeResponseAuthentication yes

regards,

--=20
-- Lubomir Sedlacik <salo@Xtrmntr.org>                   --