Subject: Re: kazaalite under wine?
To: Rasputin <rasputin@idoru.mine.nu>
From: David Ferlier <david@netbsd-fr.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/29/2003 19:58:59
Hi,

I can't say you the precise wine version i was using, but i got it to run
on a current machine. I compiled wine from pkgsrc, so it's more recent than
the one shipped with 1.6 packages since it was one or two months ago with
a receng pkgsrc.

I didn't test it a lot, but the thing was running and didn't crash.

David

--

David Ferlier	- david@netbsd-fr.org
www.NetBSD.org	- Of Course It Runs NetBSD