Subject: Questions about daily, weekly, monthly; problem with build.sh -t (please CC me replies)
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Gary Thorpe <gathorpe79@yahoo.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 12/28/2002 23:49:46
Hi,

I am curios: are the scripts 'daily', 'weekly', and 'monthly' run by
cron? They do not seem to execute on my system (1.6 upgraded from
1.5.2) and I noticed that there is no default system crontab. How are
these scripts run periodically if not by cron?

Also, I have noticed that when I use build.sh to build tools (building
a current kernel), it builds nbmake then stops with 'cannot build
obj-tools' or something similar (this is the result of 'build.sh -t').
What am I doing wrong here?
Please CC me in any replies, as I am not subscribed to netbsd-help. Thanks.