Subject: Re: How do I replace X logo on X11 screensaver?
To: Beaker \(aka Jeff W\) <beaker@myrealbox.com>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 12/27/2002 19:40:20
On Fri, 27 Dec 2002, Beaker (aka Jeff W) wrote:

> Its a trivial problem, but nonetheless I'd like to solve it: how do I
> replace the "X" (Xlogo) that displays when the X11 screensaver is on
> with something else, say the NetBSD logo? In case you're wondering, this
> is on NetBSD-1.6/sparc which runs the true X11 from MIT (XSun is the
> Xserver).

You may want to try using xscreensaver, xlock, or xautolock. They provide
customizable graphics and/or patterns for the screensaver.

I don't think the standard X11 screensaver is customizable other than
patching the X11 source. I assume you are using "xset s noblank" for your
current screensaver.

   Jeremy C. Reed
   http://bsd.reedmedia.net/