Subject: Re: bash + chroot
To: Julio Merino <jmmv@menta.net>
From: Chris <rtschrisp@earthlink.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 12/23/2002 08:41:06
Julio,

> pkgsrc/pkgtools/pkg_comp will do what you want. You can even call it from your
> script, (I currently do that to build all packages I want on my machine).
>
> HTH
>
> --
> Julio M. Merino Vidal <jmmv@menta.net>
> The NetBSD Project - http://www.NetBSD.org/

Thanks for the reply. This will not work in my situation. :) I need to be
able to get into a chrooted enviroment from the script, and continue
compiling packages when the script has entered the chroot env. If worst
comes to worse, ill have the first script do everything needed, then enter
the chroot enviroment. Once it has done that, have the user run the second
script in the chroot env. The second script will do its work, then exit
the chroot env, and the first script will take over again.

- Chris