Subject: Re: smtp auth?
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Chuck Yerkes <chuck+nbsd@2003.snew.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 12/16/2002 14:20:30
Pardon my new-ness, but why is sendmail is pkgsrc if its also
in the main src tree?

I tend to build it from scratch ANYHOW, just to get LDAP, SASL,
and, er, hesiod support (virtusertables in hesiod/dns is just
easy to manage on multiple machines; not recommended for the
squeemish).

Quoting Andrew Brown (atatat@atatdot.net):