Subject: Re: Newaliases Question
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Chuck Yerkes <chuck+nbsd@2003.snew.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 12/13/2002 18:04:51
You are starting sendmail to build the aliases file (which it does
per line 2).  It looks up each interface IP to figure out who it
is.  You have an IP that doesn't resolve.  Best is to fix that.
/me wonders about suppressing that lookup for newaliases.
Will ping the org folk.

Quoting jeffrey@jeffreyf.net (jeffrey@jeffreyf.net):