Subject: Re: i-tcp lib on 4.3bsd
To: <>
From: Ignatios Souvatzis <is@netbsd.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 12/11/2002 15:27:11
--aVD9QWMuhilNxW9f

Hello,

On Wed, Dec 11, 2002 at 02:19:37PM +0100, Ignatios Souvatzis wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 11, 2002 at 05:49:54AM +0000, soheil soheil wrote:
> > Dear All
> > Where can i get the i-tcp lib or any tcp connection splitting library?
> > i heard that was available on 4.3BSD
>=20
> that has been 10 years ago... would need a bit of work to make it run
> on NetBSD.

Part of the functionality would be provided by the socks libraries,
for NetBSD available as pkgsrc/net/socks4 and pkgsrc/net/socks5.

I could not quickly find pointers to a i-TCP implementation.

Note that handoff procedures etc. are done, for IEEE 802.11 wireless LANs,
at the link level (transparent to IP) nowadays.

Also, there is lots of work in progress for development of Mobile IPv4 and
Mobile IPv6; check the respective IETF working group documents.

Regards,
	-is
--=20
seal your e-mail: http://www.gnupg.org/