Subject: digital camera
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: None <collver1@attbi.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 12/10/2002 08:08:53
Hi,

I have an ohci USB controller, and an olympus digital camera with a USB
port on it.  The camera shows up as a scsi disk, and after using mbrlabel
I can mount the msdos filesystem and copy pictures off it.  yay netbsd.

It works great when I plug the camera into the first USB port.  But if I
plug my camera into the second USB port, accessing the msdos filesystem
causes netbsd to lock up solid.  It doesn't happen immediately, sometimes I
can read some of the data before netbsd locks up.

Is there typically anything special about one USB port as opposed to
another, on a PCI card that has multiple ports?

Thanks,

Ben